Wednesday, June 6, 2007

June 6

There are now 12 days to my birthday.
I am so pysched. I don't know what I will be doing, who will surprise me, what kind of awesome things I will get but it doesn't even matter. I just love having a birthday. This year is gonna be cool because I won't be forgotten or anything like that. 19. That seems like such a weird age... its past 18 but its not quite out of the teens because when you turn 20 you're out of your teens. Its like a pointless year. People probably spend it partying. Not me though. I don't really wanna.

Mary and Billy are here right now. Having ice cream. I guess its OK if they are in the house for a few minutes. Keith is at work. By the way, Bev is having an art show which is why Mary came over to pick me up. Stupid that she gets a car all the time though. Seriously. But I love her anyway.

No comments: